Thursday, March 29, 2012

Clear Creek Paddle



We took advantage of the water hookup to fill up the black tank completely. It hasn’t been done
yet, and the sensor has clearly been blocked since it always reads ¾ full, even freshly after a dump. It didn’t take very long, and after dumping using the sewer line, we have an empty reading for the sensor. Yay! We spent even more time debating options for camping (it’s tough to complain, since I know I’m on a great trip and all, but this is starting to be stressful!) Maybe
we’ll just pack up tomorrow and take off and let the wind be our guide. Anyway, Missy and Jeremiah loaded up their kayaks to go run Clear Creek. I stayed in camp with the dogs. I wasn’t feeling paddling, and was looking forward to some alone time. I walked the dogs and read in the hammock and may or may not have napped. I finished up the downloads, and got caught up on blog entries whilst sitting outside looking at the pond. Now I just need to get the blog up on the internet.

Missy and Jeremiah returned around 6:30. [Insert Story of Clear Creek Run Here]

No comments:

Post a Comment