Monday, August 19, 2013

More Olympic Peninsula Pictures

Ocean Sunset!   Most of us are not glued to a video game on our phone. 

I love the giant driftwood!

Zoomed out shot.   At high tide, the water comes up to the root ball.

Family picture.  Self timer.  Stupid Cassie won't look at the camera.

Finally found a star fish!   Seriously, I've been looking forever.

Heading down the steep trail to the swimming hole on the Sol Duc river.  

Jeremiah and Missy at Olympic National Park

I had been sooooooooo ridiculously excited to see the salmon jump.   And then we got there and found none were running.

Shoreline shot from our current campground.  This is on the Straight of Juan De Fuca.

Our home at Salt Creek Recreational Area.   I think this is my favorite campground. It has forests with lots of hiking trails, tide pools for endless exploring, and huge ships moving throught the straight.   Today we saw a submarine!

Forest hike

"Hidden" cove.   There turned out to be a steep trail down.  Hope to make it down there while we're still at this campground.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see why you are rejecting my ideas for getting Cassie to look at the camera.

    ReplyDelete